满分网(www.manfen.net)
更多英语学习资料: ht tp : / /www.manfen.ne t / th read-14350-1-1 .h tml 1
满分网(www.manfen.net)
更多英语学习资料: ht tp : / /www.manfen.ne t / th read-14350-1-1 .h tml 2
《加勒比海盗 4:惊涛怪浪 Pirates of the
Caribbean: On Stranger Tides 》(2011)
船长! Captain!
你是谁? Who are you?
‐那是什么? ‐阁下... ‐ What does it mean? ‐ Majesty ...
‐我在渔网里找到的 ‐吹吧,就吹吧... ‐ I found in fishing nets. ‐ He said the stories, which ...
我们相信是真的... We believe it is ...
庞塞德 莱昂... Ponce de Leon ...
他说他找到了庞赛德莱昂的船 He said he found ship Ponce de Leon.
‐在他航行中找到的 ‐不,我不是告诉你了吗? ‐ As he sailed into it. ‐ No, I tell you?
‐庞德莱昂两百年前就死了 ‐没错,但他是为了找某样东西而死的,不是吗? ‐ Ponce de Leon
died 200 years ago. ‐ Yes, but he died looking for something, right?
不老之泉... Fountain of youth ...
你啥时候能准备好? When you can be ready to go?
随着洋流 Once the tide.
加勒比海盗之惊涛怪浪 Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
今天轮到海盗了 Today will be executed pirates!
快点,老爸,我们快赶不上了! And hurry up, Dad, otherwise miss hanging!
不是的,甜心,这只是仪式 下午才轮到刽子手 There is a hanging, baby it's a process. Carrasco
will be in the afternoon.
快点!小心脚下 Come on! On your feet.
快走,海盗! Moves that piratule!
或者最好叫你“肮脏的海盗”! Or, better yet, dirty pirate!
快点!快走 Come on! Move it.
安静! Quiet!
现在你们这些恶名昭著的海盗小贼和恶棍们将被审判 Now you will be judged notorious
pirate thief and a bad
杰克‐斯派罗船长! Captain Jack Sparrow!
我都说了,我是吉布斯 吉布斯,只要你... I said, I called Gibbs Joshamee Gibbs, how many times
满分网(www.manfen.net)
更多英语学习资料: ht tp : / /www.manfen.ne t / th read-14350-1-1 .h tml 3
you ...
站起来接受审判 ‐本次的审判者是, Take your request to receive it Who will judge this
process,
尊敬的史密斯法官! Mr Justice Smith!
安静! Quiet!
现在... Now ...
‐我们这儿都有什么? ‐杰克? ‐ What have we here? ‐ Jack?
没那个必要啊! There was no need for that!
你说什么? What were you saying?
我不叫杰克,我是吉布斯! Do not call me Jack Sparrow but Gibbs Joshamee!
真的吗? 这里写的可是杰克 Just right? Here writes Jack Sparrow.
那就是杰克‐斯派罗,我若清楚的话肯定一眼就认出来了 There's Jack Sparrow, but he
identified and without hesitation if it would help my case.
除非你想被揍,那才会有点作用 This only helps if you like thi again to be beaten like a dirty rug.
囚犯声称作为杰克来说他是无罪的 ‐如何判决? Prisoner support is not guilty Jack Sparrow.
His verdict?
‐我们不是该虫验证据吗? ‐请您裁决 有罪吗? ‐ There must examine the evidence? ‐ Please
verdict. Guilty?
罪名若成立,他将被处以绞刑 If he is guilty, will be hanged.
吊死她!用绳子勒死她! Spanzurati it! Place the neck and lathe!
‐有罪吗...? ‐太不公平了! ‐ Guilty ...? ‐ It's not fair!
闭嘴! Shut up!
吉布斯... 你承认谋杀吗 Gibbs Joshamee ... You blame Murder
你承认杰克‐斯派罗无罪吗 do not blame you Jack Sparrow.
你的供词前后不一, Your Sentinta is changed,
你的余生将会在监狱中悲惨的度过 will be for the rest intemnitat your life miserable.
‐什么? ‐吊死他! ‐ What? ‐ Spanzurati it!
准备好了! Pronto!
把这个囚犯运到伦敦塔去! Arrange transportation of prisoners Tower of London!
非常感谢你 Thank you very much.
满分网(www.manfen.net)
更多英语学习资料: ht tp : / /www.manfen.ne t / th read-14350-1-1 .h tml 4
合作愉快! Climb on!
毛蛋,现在咱两人都进去了 Damn, now we both temnita.
别担心,我已经卖通了车夫 Do not worry, I bribed the coachman.
十分钟之内我们就能离开伦敦,今晚咱就能到海岸 In ten minutes, we will leave London and
tonight we'll reach the shore.
之后唯一的问题就是如何找艘船了 Then it will remain just a question of finding a boat.
‐所以说,一切都是
好了的? ‐没错 ‐ So, everything is part of a plan? ‐ Exactly.
我们到伦敦只是为了救他 Arrived in London tanc just to save him
吉布斯在绞刑架那接应 Gibbs invited Joshamee by hanging.
既然你还活着,那就是说我的计划很给力 Once you're still alive, I plan perfectly.
你怎么了,吉布斯? 我以为你在其它哪里被 What happened to you, Gibbs? I thought you are
employed elsewhere.
是的,但我总是注意关于黑珍珠的传言 Yes, but I always listen carefully Rumors of the Black
Pearl.
没人知道它停在了港口 Nobody knew was to anchor in the harbor.
之后我听到了另一个传言 Then I heard another rumor.
杰克‐斯派罗已经到了伦敦,他在找一个船员 Jack Sparrow has arrived in London a ship in
search of a crew.
‐扯蛋 ‐我听到的就是这样 ‐ Not really. ‐ I am what I heard.
事实上,你今晚就是小酒馆里船长的女儿 Actually, you're recruiting night Captain's Daughter in
the tavern.
‐不对! ‐这似乎有点奇怪, ‐ Not true! ‐ It seemed a little strange
但预言从不会容易 but you were never easy to predict.
所以说在某个地方还有另一个杰克在毁我名声? So it's another Jack Sparrow somewhere
and ruin my reputation?
‐一派胡言! ‐没错 ‐ A quack! ‐ It's true.
‐但是...那骗子有艘船 ‐而且还缺船员 ‐ But ... Deceiver has a boat. ‐ And he needs a crew.
顺便说下,这正是我需要的 Moreover, exactly what I and I need.
但你,杰克?我最后听到你是在找不老之泉 But you, Jack? The last time I heard you, look for
the fountain of youth decided.
满分网(www.manfen.net)
更多英语学习资料: ht tp : / /www.manfen.ne t / th read-14350-1-1 .h tml 5
你这进行的怎么样了? How do you get to go?
特殊情况强迫我来思考更好的 Special Circumstances forced me Better think
必要的自主裁决权来实现目标 discretia the necessary achieving the goal.
‐我是说,你放弃了 ‐不对! ‐ I mean, you give up. ‐ Not true!
我只是决定开始而已!再果断点 I just decided to get started! Even more decisive.
我喜欢这水,因此,吉布斯先生,记住你说的话 I like the water, so Mr. Gibbs remembers to tell
you.
看来这是个很短的旅行 Seems like it was a short trip.
是计划的一部分? Part of the plan, is not it?
那边... There ...
你真的是杰克‐斯派罗,是不是? You're even Jack Sparrow, is not it?
这只是名头而已,而且船长二字就跟在后面 It should be title and The "captain" next to the
name somewhere.
我听说了... 而且你也知道我是谁 I heard that ... And you know who I am.
你的脸更加熟悉... 你曾经被威胁过吗? You have a familiar face ... Have you ever threatened?
你现在位于乔治公爵的吕讷堡之中 You're in the presence of George Augustus Duke of
Brunswick‐Luneburg,
神圣的罗马帝国 High Treasurer and Principe Holy Roman Empire
大不列颠及爱尔兰的国王 还有你的 King of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. And yours.
我听起来并不熟悉啊 I do not sound familiar.
我听说你到伦敦找一个船员 I was told you came to London Thi to find a crew.
一派胡言 Completely false.
然后你骗我说你就是杰克‐斯派罗 So I have mind when you say you are Jack Sparrow.
即便就是杰克把,但我是来找船员的 Even Jack Sparrow is, but I came looking for a crew.
谁想要这个? 另一个人 Who wants this Another person.
是的...另一个叫杰克‐斯派罗的人 Yes ... Else named Jack Sparrow.
有了的人你就别带给我了 找到他,这假货就算了 I did not bring what he had. Find it and drop
by this impostor.
等下! Wait a minute!
我就是杰克,唯一的杰克‐斯派罗 I'm Jack Sparrow only Jack Sparrow.
满分网(www.manfen.net)
更多英语学习资料: ht tp : / /www.manfen.ne t / th read-14350-1-1 .h tml 6
‐我在伦敦 ‐寻找一个船员 ‐ And it is in London. ‐ To find a crew.
‐以便找到那泉水源头... ‐神马? ‐ To travel to the Source ... ‐ What?
这些手铐勒死人了!! Let's get someone These handcuffs them hell!
快点! C'mon!
‐我们知道那地图 ‐地图束缚了他! ‐ We know that the possession of a map. ‐ Confiscati
spanzurati them and you map it!
你有地图吗? You have a map?
‐没有 ‐它在哪里? ‐ No. ‐ Where is he?
事实上...我昨天把它弄丢了 The truth is that ... I lost yesterday.
我得报告下,那西班牙人找到了不老泉 I have a report that I found The Spaniards found the
fountain of youth.
我是不会要西班牙老的二手货的 I will not accept that a Spanish monarch second hand ...
...独享并获得永生! ... Monopolize and achieve immortality!
‐知道如何去不老泉吗? ‐当然了!别再盯我看了! ‐ You know how to get along? ‐ Absolutely!
Stop looking at me?
你可以找个向导 Could you send a guide.
这样的话... 你就提供条船... In this case, the height ... Will you give me a boat ...
‐和一支队伍? ‐还有一个船长 ‐ And a team? ‐ And a captain.
早上好,先生 Good morning, sir.
我若能... If I can ...
这个男的为什么戴手铐? Why is not this man and incatu? Must be detained immediately.
那看起来似乎很危险啊 There seems to be very dangerous.
赫克托...真高兴我能看到同伴 Hector ... I'm good to see another pirate among us.
海盗吗?不是的 Pirate? No. Obstruction.
正在执行任务 而且有官方的保护 On a mission to serve and under the protection of the
Crown.
非常好,但首先... Peral选择了什么? Very good, but first ... Pearl chose my dear?
我失去了佩拉 还失去了我的腿! Lost Perla the way I lost my leg!
‐失去了佩拉? ‐是的 ‐ Lost Pearl? ‐ Yes.
我们顽强抵抗但最后还是沉了 We strongly but finally sank.
满分网(www.manfen.net)
更多英语学习资料: ht tp : / /www.manfen.ne t / th read-14350-1-1 .h tml 7
船是一个宝石 他被迫把它给弄沉了 Ship that was a gem. He would have been forced to dive
for it.
巴博萨船长,时间紧急啊 Captain Barbossa Every second lost
西班牙人给他们提供了优势 Spanish gives them an advantage.
我非常相信你将完成使命, I firmly that will complete the mission‐Thi,
因而你会获得 你最想要的高级职务。 tigandu‐Thi, how much very necessary function of
discharge.
‐我可以为您服务的,殿下 ‐这位先生,你就个呆瓜 ‐ I is enough to serve you, sir. ‐ You, sir, you
are a fool.
我们的时代已经逝去, 缺憾创造了这方土地上的赢家? Our time has passed, the
disadvantage creates winners in the field?
而你有机会见到 另有一类人 And you the opportunity to meet and another class of people.
我什么都明白了 I understood everything.
除了假发 Except wig.
‐他还是要走吗? ‐我来处理,阁下 ‐ He escaped somehow? ‐ I'll deal with that, sir.
守卫! Guards!
找到它! Find It!
在这! Here it is!
这就是吗? Is that it?
开火! Fire!
肮脏的海盗! Dirty pirate!
嘿,小杰! Hi, Jackie!
嗨,爸爸 Hi, Dad.
我从船员那里听说你了 I hear you to form a team.
群众的眼睛是雪亮的 If they all say the same thing, means that it must be true.
我知道你要去哪了 是不老泉 I found and where you are indrepti. For good.
你在那吗? Were you there?
这个人似乎去过不老泉了啊? Guy looks like he visited Fountain of youth?
‐这取决于你 ‐儿子,那泉水... ‐ Depends on how you beat the light. ‐ Son, Spring ...
你得为仪式准备点东西 You will need a few things for a ritual.
满分网(www.manfen.net)
更多英语学习资料: ht tp : / /www.manfen.ne t / th read-14350-1-1 .h tml 8
两只碗 Two bowls.
‐地图是一只圣杯 ‐银质的 ‐ The map was a cup. ‐ Two silver.
确保你从庞赛德莱昂的船那得到它 Ship Ponce de Leon, make sure you have.
‐为什么? ‐为了仪式,小杰,别傻了 ‐ Why? ‐ For the ritual, do not be stupid, Jackie.
启航前把所有细节理清 Find all the details to tell you before you board.
我很想启航,但首先我更需要条船 I would love to sail, but first I need a boat.
那边的人,他们有条船 而且现在正需要船员 The people there, they have a boat. Recruitment
of sailors now.
还有件事,小杰 And another thing, Jackie.
想要找到泉水将要经受考验 记住我说的 Source will be tested remembers him saying.
‐我听说这里招聘船员啊 ‐没错 ‐ I heard they recruit a crew. ‐ The so‐i.
事实上,是杰克在招船员 In fact, you knew Jack Sparrow Q and a search crew.
有勇气吗,嗯? 你过来,就穿成那样 Have a little courage, is not it? Come here and use a.
‐你是个骗子吗? ‐老兄,你知道我是谁吗? ‐ You're somehow an impostor? ‐ You know who I
am, man?
兄弟们,这里有个傻子忘了自己的名字! Guys, here is an idiot you forgot your name!
伙计们,我将要和杰克‐斯派罗出海 他知道该如何尊敬水手! Personally, I'll sail with Sparrow.
He knows how to do homage to a sailor!
你偷走了我的名誉,现在我要拿回它 You stole my reputation, I've come to retrieve it.
别模仿我 I'm not imitate.
是个单身都知道的 A single person in your life movement knows it.
我一直都想做这件事... I always wanted I do this ...
安吉利卡 Angelica.
嗨,杰克 Hi, Jack.
真是印象深刻,我想我有一两次差不多杀了你了吧 I'm impressed. I think almost I killed once
or twice.
真是过奖了 Are achieved this sincere flattery.
但为什么? But why?
你是法律能给我弄来的唯一的海盗了 You're the only pirate law can give me.
这可不是恭维话 Not a compliment.
满分网(www.manfen.net)
更多英语学习资料: ht tp : / /www.manfen.ne t / th read-14350-1-1 .h tml 9
别担心,杰克 我早就原谅你了 Do not worry, Jack. I forgave you long ago.
为什么? 因为你离开了吗? Why? Why did you leave?
记住,我会离开的 Thi remind you, I'll have left.
绅士使淑女拥有他们虚幻的信念 A gentleman lets a lady to maintain their beliefs and
fantasies.
小心点,斯派罗 只要我的水手们收钱了 Be careful, Sparrow. Provided as my sailors are being
paid,
他们就愿意做任何事 and be willing to endure Particular stranger.
但是,我是不会容忍的 However, it is a characteristic I will not tolerate.
我承认,我只抄袭了船长 其它可就没了 I will only accept copy me as captain, no less than
that.
为此,你要艘船,而我似乎就有一艘 For this you need a boat, and it seems I am one.
我会开船 I could use a boat.
‐有传言说你去过不老泉 ‐流言蜚语八可信呐 ‐ A rumor said that you were at the source. ‐
Rumor has more today.
‐不老之泉 ‐安吉利卡爱它 ‐ The fountain of youth. ‐ Angelica love, and you do not worry;
还有好几年时间 I still have some good years left and i.
我可能还是那个被辱的国王 I, as can a king to be insulted, not planned.
‐你可一点都没变! ‐ You have not changed a bit! ‐ Insinuating that would take?
是啊! Yes!
你背叛了我 你还勾引我 You betrayed me. You seduced me, and I used.
我是无辜的 我从没勾过汉子 I was innocent, I had no man.
你很会勾引人啊,我都被诱惑了 You have shown great skill, Even if you have seduced me.
我准备好发誓了,而你... I was ready to do my oath, and you ...
‐你在西班牙的修道院做什么? ‐我们在找一个妓院 我的错 ‐ What are you in a Spanish
monastery? ‐ Looking for a brothel. My mistake.
那里! No!
‐我们不占优势 ‐管好自己吧 ‐ We are at a disadvantage. ‐ Discuss with your name.
和那个盗我身份的人不一样, Unlike the others, who stole my identity
我真的就是杰克‐斯派罗船长 I really am Captain Jack Sparrow.
满分网(www.manfen.net)
更多英语学习资料: ht tp : / /www.manfen.ne t / th read-14350-1-1 .h tml 10
你说的那事... That thing you say So I used this ...
‐你很清楚我什么意思 ‐我知道,但你怎能那样说呢? ‐ You know exactly what I mean. ‐ I know,
but how can you say something?
‐那该怎说? ‐这是什么? ‐ So what? ‐ What is it?
不老泉...关于它你都知道些什么? Source ... What do you know about this?
或许你有庞赛德莱昂的两只银碗? You have, by chance, two bowls Silver‐Ponce de Leon?
‐没有 ‐好吧,我想多了 ‐ No. ‐ Yes, for me and I was thinking.
‐为什么? ‐我听过那些故事传言... ‐ Why? ‐ I've heard stories, rumors ...
当然,你知道的,那是中间的一种仪式,对吗? You know, of course, and is a ritual in the
middle, is not it?
是的,我知道 Yes, I know.
这是什么? 需要什么? What is this? What do you need?
一个美人鱼,杰克 The Mermaid, Jack.
他们犯了个错! 将那是终身受困而不是死亡! They made a mistake! It's a life sentence, not
death!
‐巴伯萨! ‐我想你知道如何打结 ‐ Barbossa! ‐ I think you know how to make a knot.
强迫一个男人做这事太残忍了 It is cruel to force a man to do alone and rope knot that will
hang.
你怎么能边睡觉边写字啊 How Ithi rest and sleep Terni.
‐你怎么了? ‐杰克在哪? ‐ What happened to you? ‐ Where's Jack Sparrow?
他逃了 He escaped.
我没有多少时间,吉布斯 他们黎明即将启航 I have little time at his disposal, Gibbs, HMS
Providence and I sail at dawn
除非你想被吊在这儿, 死的时候满口的苍蝇... If you do not want to hang here, dead mouthful
to bite him ...
现在就说 Contact now.
‐不管你到哪,把我也带着... ‐带你到哪,吉布斯? ‐ Take me with you. Wherever you go ... ‐
Where do you take, Gibbs?
不老泉吗?是的 杰克就是在那的吗? The Source? Yes That's where Jack is going?
你能回报给我们什么,吉布斯? Can you give me something in return, Gibbs?
满分网(www.manfen.net)
更多英语学习资料: ht tp : / /www.manfen.ne t / th read-14350-1-1 .h tml 11
回报? It has something to offer?
只要满足我的一个要求,你就能看到明天的太阳 My one request and you will not see the
sunrise.
把它给我 Give me that.
蠢货! Idiot!
我有足够的时间来学习这些 I had enough time to study the circles of hell,
所有航线,所有目的地 全部都存储在这里。 all routes, all destinations. All are stored here.
欢迎回到码头 陛下,吉布斯先生 Welcome back to the Marina His Maiestatii, Mr. Gibbs.
‐动起来,水手们! ‐是的,长官! ‐ Move it, Sailor! ‐ Yes, sir!
什么? What?
‐他犯了个大错 ‐闭嘴,动起来 ‐ He committed a huge mistake. ‐ Shut up and move it.
‐它不该在这儿的 ‐很多人发现自己在海上... ‐ You should not be here. ‐ Many in the sea
都不知道自己为何在那,而且前一天晚上的事都不记得了 do not know why they are there
and in the evening without the prior recall
而那时候他在酒馆里输了所有的钱 and the lost all the money in the taverns.
不,不,你不明白的伙计,我就是唯一的杰克斯派罗船长! No, no, do not understand, man.
I am Captain Jack Sparrow. The only!
这是我的荣幸 往前走 I'm Scrum. The pleasure is all mine. Move it.
受宠若惊 Scrum.
‐那里怎么会有个水晶棺材? ‐你认为我会懂吗? ‐ Why is there a glass coffin? ‐ Thi seems I'm
the boss here?
‐他们在哪? ‐打扰下,斯派罗船长 ‐ Where are they? ‐ Excuse me, Captain Sparrow.
我忠心地希望你能你喜欢安妮女王号的复仇 I am honored to wish you welcome the ship
Queen Anne's Revenge infamous.
黑胡子 Blackbeard.
这个有点古怪 It's a little strange.
‐那是羞猫 ‐什么? ‐ It mortificat. ‐ What?
羞猫,黑胡子的手 所有人都一样的 Mortificat. Blackbeard's hand. Ofiterii are all equal.
因此,确保更多的 And to ensure they are submitted and i.
而且能够在持续的慌张中 And in a continuous twitter.
满分网(www.manfen.net)
更多英语学习资料: ht tp : / /www.manfen.ne t / th read-14350-1-1 .h tml 12
‐快点,擦 ‐好的... ‐ Come on, rub. ‐ Yes ...
‐我们至少要在海上呆五天 ‐没错,你已经了解大海的气息了吧? ‐ We are five days at sea, at
least. ‐ Yes, you could get the smell of the sea after picture?
在船员闻过之后 After the smell of the crew.
这个男的做完了? 为了肯定的知道我为什么远远站着 Because this man? As you surely
know to stay away.
他?是真的 他总是在谈论万能的上帝 He? It's true. Always talking God Almighty.
‐在这船上的虔诚信仰? ‐真是传教士的经典行为 ‐ A devotee of this ship? ‐ Typical story of a
missionary.
他在一次突袭中被抓获,除了他其他人都挂了 He was captured during an attack, and all were
killed except him.
第二次则因为他的信仰而得以免除 It was the second crutat because of their faith.
为了一个不知名的罪犯而自己冒险 Mate and risked her own safety of an unknown prisoner.
‐那可真是罕见 ‐拥有“他们”? ‐ This is a rare thing. ‐ His "they"?
‐迈特是个女的? ‐回去工作! ‐ Mate is it? ‐ Back to work!
目光放长远点 You see his work next.
无论忠诚还是慈悲你都是一个没有灵魂的人 You're a mutt with no soul loyalty or mercy.
‐我说的是我有艘船 ‐不,是黑胡子有一艘船 ‐ I said I have a boat. ‐ No, Blackbeard has a boat.
而现在他正被困在船上 Are trapped on board.
我们可以成功的,杰克 不老之泉... 正是你一直想要的 We can succeed, Jack. Fountain of
youth ... The way you get you always wanted.
黑胡子... 海盗惧怕所有的同党 Blackbeard ... Pirate fear that all piratii.
不管是谁占用空闲时间 死者复活 People like free and busy the resurrection of the dead.
‐我会听的 ‐他谁的话都不听 ‐ I'll listen. ‐ He does not listen to anybody.
或许他会听他女儿的话 Maybe I'll listen to his daughter.
我滴意思是,你女儿? I mean, you're her daughter?
很久前就失散了,最近才相认... Time lost, found recently ...
...而且她很爱她的父亲 ... And me and my dad loves with all my heart.
‐ 甚至想过吗? ‐ 我相信我做了 ‐ And even thought? ‐ I made them believe.
然后等待不老泉 或者...请等下 Then you wait for the fountain of youth. Or ... We're waiting.
满分网(www.manfen.net)
更多英语学习资料: ht tp : / /www.manfen.ne t / th read-14350-1-1 .h tml 13
‐无论如何,我不是在这里 ‐ 不,杰克,这是最好的部分了 ‐ Anyway, I'm not out here. ‐ No,
Jack, this is the best.
‐ 他会死的 ‐ 我将亲自负责吗 ‐ He will be killed. ‐ I will personally take care of it?
这是一个预言... 也许你不相信超自然 It is a prophecy ... Maybe you do not believe in the
supernatural.
是的,我看见到目前为止的几件事情了 Yes, I saw few things so far.
预言这样说的:黑胡子会在... And he said to the prophets; Beard and I'll find the end
十四天后于沧桑之手中找到源泉 After 14 days, chiop and hands.
这就是为什么我想找到不老泉,杰克 That's why I want to find the source, Jack.
既然你就是活地图 或许你愿意给我们指引方向 How are you on the map you might want to
give us direction.
‐ 绅士点,我倒一杯 ‐ 卡萨里不是海盗,吉布斯先生 ‐ Be a gentleman and poured me a cup. ‐
Corsario are not pirates, Mr. Gibbs.
‐ 作为海盗,我们的行为就是这样 ‐ 诶,船长 ‐ And as pirates, we behave as such. ‐ I got it,
captain.
‐ 我们是在正确的,吉布斯? ‐ 是的,这是正确的 ‐ We are on the right side, Gibbs? ‐ Yeah,
right.
这就是证据 Look and taste.
西班牙无敌舰队 Spanish Armada.
准备战斗!伸出你们的帆! Prepare your battle! Thi stretch fabric!
准备好大炮! Prepare the cannons!
步枪就位! This kid and seasons!
等待指令! Wait until the end!
士兵们! Armati!
枪炮已上膛等待发射,先生 The guns are loaded, waiting for orders, sir.
先生,你的指令? Lord, who ordonati?
头都不用调了 不老泉在此一搏 I even turned heads. Source is at stake.
看来,我们几乎没有时间了 我们需要沉下去 It seems they do not deserve less time We need
to sink.
现在我们都落后了 加大马力! And now we're back. Choose multiple screens!
满分网(www.manfen.net)
更多英语学习资料: ht tp : / /www.manfen.ne t / th read-14350-1-1 .h tml 14
‐再多点! ‐ 伸展好你的帆! paintings ‐ More! ‐ Candles Stretch Thi well!
真是个阴险的计谋 A rebellion ugly.
是的,我混进了船员中,杰克斯派罗不是个骗子。 Yes, I was entered in the crew Jack Sparrow,
and not an imposter.
综上所述他就是个骗子。 The above was really an impostor.
‐事实上我们并没有提及 ‐我现在很惭愧。 ‐ A fact that was not noted. ‐ And now she's
embarrassed.
‐我都拿上了 ‐好样的! ‐ I took everything. ‐ Bravo!
我们走吧 黑胡子...什么是习惯? Let's go. Blackbeard ... What is custom?
‐长坐在驾驶室。‐的确,是在驾驶室非常多。 ‐ Long cab sits. ‐ Exactly, it is much in the cabin.
‐是的,但当他离开那... ‐那也就没什么了。 ‐ Yes, but when he gets out there ... ‐ Not quite
there.
‐必须出出来。‐不,我不这么认为... ‐ You need to leave and never will be. ‐ No, I do not think ...
‐你们有和他一起航行吗?‐不,绝不 ‐ Have any of you sailed with him? ‐ No, never.
‐你们是否见过?‐绝对木有。 ‐ Have any of you have seen? ‐ No, definitely not.
他坐在驾驶室,没有人与他同行也没有人了解他。 It sits in the cab, no one has sailed with him
and he saw none.
好消息,先生们!那是我们的黑胡子的船。 Good news, gentlemen! What Blackbeard's ship.
‐这可不是安妮女王的复仇。‐这当然是的。 ‐ This is not Queen Anne's Revenge. ‐ Yes, it sure is.
‐你怎么知道?‐我注意到船尾的那个名称。 ‐ How do you know? ‐ I saw your name on the
stern.
先生们