by the rivers of babylon.呣……,呣……啊……,啊……来到巴比伦河边
there we sat down 我们坐在你身旁
yeah we wept.when we remembered zion.耶,我们哭泣又悲伤,当我们想起了家乡
by the rivers of babylon.来到巴比伦河边,
there we sat down 我们坐在你身旁。
yeah we wept.when we remembered zion.f耶,我们哭泣又悲伤,当我们想起了家乡
or there they that carried us away in captivity.是凶狠的敌人把我们虏掠到这里
requiring of us a song.还强迫我们把歌唱
now how shall we sing the lord’s song.我们怎能唱得出圣歌来,
in a strange land.陌在生的异国他乡
for there they that.carried us away in captivity.
是凶狠的敌人把我们虏掠到这里
requiring of us a song now how shall we sing.还强迫我们把歌唱
the lord’s song in a stranger land.我们怎能唱得出圣歌来,
let the words of our mouths.在陌生的异国他乡
and the meditathons of our hearts.be acceptable in the sight here tonight.
让我们心里的话儿和期望在今夜向你倾叙
let the words of our mouths.and the meditathons of our hearts.be acceptable in the sight here tonight.让我们心里的话儿和期望在今夜向你倾叙。
by the rivers of babylon.there we sat down来到了巴比伦河边,我们坐在你身旁
yeah we wept.when we remembered zion.耶,我们哭泣又悲伤,当我们想起了家乡。
by the rivers of babylon.there we sat down. 来到巴比伦河边,我们坐在你身旁
yeah we wept.when we remembered zionah耶,我们哭泣又悲伤,当我们想起了家乡。
by the rivers of babylon.there we sat down 来到了巴比伦河边,我们坐在你身旁。
yeah we wept.when we remembered zion.耶,我们哭泣又悲伤,当我们想起了家乡。
by the rivers of babylon.there we sat down 来到了巴比伦河边,我们坐在你身旁。