外贸英语:海关检查
美联英语提供:外贸英语:海关检查
给你一个美联英语官方试听课申请链接:http://www.meten.com/?tid=16-73374-0 A:Could see your passport?
A:请出示您的护照?
B:OK,here you are.
B:好的,给您。
A:Do you have anything to declare?
A:您有什么需要申报的吗?
B:I have some foreign currency.
B:我有一些外币。
A:Anything else?
A:还有别的吗?
B:没有啦!
B:Nothing more.
A:您有没有带什么违禁品?
A: Are you carrying anything forbidden?
B:当然没有。
B: No.of course not.
A:那么请您打开那个红色的塑料袋.
A: Then could you please open the red plastic bag':
B:好的,请看。
B: OK.see?
A:这些是什么?
A; What are these?
B.这只是一些小礼物,我需要缴税吗?
B: They are just some small gifts. Do I have to pay any them ?
A:那要视情况而定。我想看一下这些物品的收据。
A: It depends. l'd like to see your receipt for these goods.
B:好的,给您。
B: OK,here you are.
A:您可以携带100美元的免税物品,所以您要给部分物品缴税。请填写一下这张
格。 A:You are allowed U. S, 100 duty free ,so you have to pay part of your stuff. Please fill in this form.
B:好的,谢谢。
B: OK.thank you.
外贸英语:应税物品
A:Anything dutiable?
A:有应交税的物品吗?
B:Yes,I bought a watch in HongKong which costs ¥150.
B:有,我在香港买了一只手表,花了150英镑。
A:Anything else besides there.
A:除此之外,还有别的吗?
B:No,except the three of whisky and two cartons of cigaarettes.
B:除了三瓶威士忌和二条香烟以外没有别的了。
A:You are allowed ¥150 duty-free sodon't have to pay duty on yourwatch. A:我们允许你携带150英镑的免税品,所以你不必为你的手表上税了。
B:Do I have to pay duty on the liquor and cigarettes?
B:我要为烟酒付税吗?
A:No,the law permits you to bring in three bottles of wine or liquor and two cartons of cigrettes duty-free.
A:不用,法律上允许你带三瓶酒和两条香烟。
B:Oh,thanksvery much.
B:哦,谢谢你。
A:Have you got any prohibited goods with you.
A:你随身带有违禁品吗?
B:No,I don't think so.
B:我想没有。
A:I am sorry there curions are prohibited here.
A:对不起,这些古玩是禁止出口的。
外贸英语:护照将要过期
A:please show me your passport ,sir.
A.先生,请出示你的护照
B:Yes,here you are.
B:好的,给你.
A:Are you here on business?
A:你是来办公务吗?
B:Yes,we are going to London on business.
B.是的,我要去伦敦办公事。
A:How long will you be staying in UK totally?
A:你一共在英国要待多久啊?
B:About two weeks.
B:大约两周吧。
A:I'd like to remind you of one thing ,sir ,your passport expires in 20 days. A:我要提醒你一件事,先生。你的护照要在20天后过期了。
B:Goodness,you said it ,I never though of it when I left Tokyo.
B:天啊,真的啊?离开东京时,我没有想到这一点啊。
A:You'll be back in TOKYO then won't you.
A:那时候你就回东京了,是不是?
B:I should be,but it still wouldn't have occurred to me that I need to renew my passport if you hadn't pointed it out to me ,I really need a new one.
B:应该是。如果不是你提醒我的话,我真记不起我需要更新护照了。我的确需要一个新的了。 A:Have a please stay in UK.
A:希望你在英国过得愉快。
美联英语:www.meten.com