Despicable Me II Scripts 【神偷奶爸 2】中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』编辑整理
1--Ha Ha Ha 哈哈哈
2--Three weeks, and we're still no close to cracking this.三周了 我们的侦破仍然没有任何进展
3--Right! Bring him in!好吧!带他来!
4--Yes, sir.明白
5--This is the best party ever!这真是史上最棒的派对!
6--Oh, no!哦 不!
7--A dragon is approaching!一条巨龙正在接近!
8--Ahhh!!啊啊啊啊!
9--Fear not, for here come the valiant knights to save us!无需恐惧 有英勇的骑士来拯救我们
10--What do you mean she's not coming?什么叫“她不能来”?
11--I have a backyard full of these little girls who are counting on the visit from the Fairy Princess!
我这里一整院子的小孩都在期待精灵仙女的到来!
12--Listen! I do not want a refund! I want the Fairy Princess! Please, please, I'm begging you!听着!
我不要退款!我要精灵仙女!求你了 求求你了!
13--You know what? I hope you can sleep at night, you crusher of little girls' dreams!知道么?但
愿你晚上能睡得着觉 你毁灭了女孩们的美梦!
14--Oh, oh, when's the Fairy Princess coming?哦 哦 精灵仙女什么时候会来?
15--Any minute now!任何时候哦!
16--Yayy!耶!
17--Stall them!拖住她们!
18--Pertunjukan Sulap 魔术表演
19--Whoa, whoa, okay, okay...哇哦 哇哦 行了 行了
20--Alright, that's enough of the magic show!好吧 魔术表演差不多就这些了
21--Aww!啊!
22--Wait, did you hear that?等等 你听到了什么?
23--It sounded like the twinkling sounds of magical fairy dust.像不像精灵仙尘闪烁的声音
24--It's the Fairy Princess,是精灵仙女!
25--She's coming!她要来啦!
26--Look!快看!
27--It is I, GruTinkerbell!这就是我 Gru 仙女
28--The most magical Fairy Princess of all!世上最神奇的精灵仙女
29--I am here to wish Princess Agnes,此次前来 是为了祝福小公主 Agnes
30--A very happy birthday!生日快乐!
31--How come you're so fat?你为什么这么胖?
32--Because...因为„„
33--My house is made of candy!我的房子是糖果做的!
34--And sometimes, I eat instead of facing my problems!而且有时候 什么东西烦我 我就把
什么给吃了
35--How come you ha---为什么你有„„
36--Okay, time for cake!好了 该来吃蛋糕咯!
37--Yay!耶!
38--Thank you, GruTinkerbell!谢谢你 Gru 仙女!
39--You're the best Fairy Princess ever!你真是世上最棒的仙女!
40--You are welcome, little girl!不用客气 小姑娘!
Despicable Me II Scripts 【神偷奶爸 2】中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』编辑整理
41--I know it's really you, Gru.我知道其实是你 Gru
42--I'm just pretending for the other kids.我只是装给其他孩子们看的
43--Hey there, Gru, Mister Life of the party!嘿 Gru 先生 真是派对焦点哦!
44--Hello, Jillian!你好 Jillian!
45--So, I'm gonna go out on a limb here, but my friend Natalie,那么„„我待会要一个人先走
而我的朋友 Natalie
46--is recently single, and...最近正好单身 而且„„
47--No, no, no! Get off the limb, right now!不不不!别想了 走开!
48--No limb.没门
49--Come on! She's a riot!别这样嘛!她很开放的!
50--She sings karaoke, she has a lot of free time,她还会唱卡拉 OK 还有很多空闲时间
51--looks aren't that important to her!不知道该怎么打发!
52--Look, Jill, it's not happening.听着 Jill 这不可能
53--Seriously, I'm fine.我很好 真心的
54--Okay, fine, forget Natalie. How about my cousin Linda?好吧 行 不提 Natalie 了 我的表
妹 Linda 怎么样?
55--No.不
56--Oh, I know someone whose husband just died...哦 我还知道一个人丈夫刚刚死了
57--I'm sorry, I did not see you there.抱歉 刚没注意到你在这儿
58--Or there.或者那儿
59--Kyle, Kyle, Kyle Kyle
60--Kyle, stop! Stop doing your business on the Petunias!Kyle 停下!不许在牵牛花上方便!
61--There you go, go to Fred's. Go crazy.这就对了 去 Fred 家 尽情释放吧
62--Good boy.乖孩子
63--Mr. Gru?Gru 先生?
64--Wha, I didn't, wha.. Yes?啊 我没„„啥?啊?
65--Hi! Agent Lucy Wilde of the AVL.嗨!我是 AVL 特工 Lucy Wilde
66--Oh... oops!哦„„呵呵!
67--Sorry.抱歉
68--You're gonna have to come with me.你得跟我走一趟
69--Oh, sorry, I'm--- Freeze Ray!哦 抱歉 我„„冷冻射线!
70--You know you really should announce your weapons after you fire them, Mr. Gru.知道吗 你
应该在出招之后再把名字喊出来 Gru 先生
71--For example...比如„„
72--Lipstick taser!口红电击枪!
73--Oh, it works so good.哦 它好棒哦!
74--Ouch... Where is it...啊哦„„车呢„„
75--Oh.. Sorry.哦„„抱歉
76--Ughh.. arghhh..呃„„喝„„
77--Get, in, there, you, big...进!去!你这个„„大„„
78--Whoa, curses...哇哦 真折腾„„
79--Cannot feel...腿麻了„„
80--Good afternoon, Mr. Gru.下午好 Gru 先生
81--Yeah...呃„„
Despicable Me II Scripts 【神偷奶爸 2】中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』编辑整理
82--I apologize for our methods in getting you here.我很抱歉要用这种方法带你来
83--I don't!我可不!
84--I'd do it again in a heartbeat! I am not gonna lie,要能再来一次就好了!我真没瞎说!
85--I enjoyed that. Every second of it, Gave me bit of a buzz, actually...我享受整个过程的每一秒
钟 说实话 我都快 high 起来了!
86--That's enough, Agent Wilde.够了 特工 Wilde
87--Sorry.抱歉
88--Okay, this is bogus!好了 这真是胡闹!
89--I don't know who you think you people are, but...我不管你们认为自己是什么人 但
是„„
90--We are the Anti-Villain League.我们是除恶联盟
91--An ultra secret organization dedicated to fighting crime on a global scale.旨在全球范围内对
抗犯罪的绝密组织
92--Rob a bank, we're not interested. Kill someone, not our deal.抢银行?我们不感兴趣 杀人?
关我们屁事
93--But you were to melt the polar ice caps, or vaporize Mount Fuji,但是 如果你想融化极地冰
盖 或者蒸发富士山
94--or even,甚至
95--Steal the moon...盗窃月亮„„
96--Then, we notice.那就会引起我们注意了
97--First of all, you got no proof that I did that.首先 你没有证据证明那是我干的
98--Second, after I did do that, I put it back.第二 我盗窃之后又把它还回去了
99--We're well aware of that, Mr. Gru. That's why we brought you here.这些我们都知道的 Gru
先生 否则就不会叫你来了
100--I am the league director, Silas Ramsbottom.我是联盟主席 Silas Ramsbottom.
101--Heehee... Bottom.呵呵„„Bottom(屁股)
102--Hilarious.真是欢乐
103--Agent Wilde...特工 Wilde„„
104--Oh, me now?哦 到我了?
105--Recently, an entire top secret lab disappeared from the Arctic Circle.最近 北极圈的一个
绝密实验室整体消失了
106--Yeah. The entire lab, just...是的 整体 就那么„„
107--Gone. Where did it go?没了 到哪去了呢?
108--I don't care.我不在乎
109--Hmm...嗯哼„„
110--The lab was devoted to experiments involving PX-41.实验室正在进行一项关于 PX-41 的试
验
111--A transmutation serum.一种变形血清
112--What is PX-41, you ask?你肯定要问了 那 PX-41 是什么呢?
113--Hmmm... it's pretty bad.嗯„„很可怕哟
114--Look.看着
115--You usually don't see that in bunnies.你平常看不到小兔兔这个样子吧?
116--As you could see,如你所见
117--In the wrong hands, the PX-41 serum,要是 PX-41 血清落入坏人手中
Despicable Me II Scripts 【神偷奶爸 2】中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』编辑整理
118--could be the most devastating weapon on Earth.将会变成地球上最可怕的武器
119--Fortunately,幸好
120--it has a very distinct chemical footprint.它会留下非常明显的化学痕迹
121--And, using the latest chem tracking technology,运用我们最新的跟踪技术
122--we found traces of it in the Paradise Mall.我们发现其踪迹出现在天堂商场
123--Huh.. A Mall.呵„„商场?
124--Precisely.正是
125--And we believe that one of these shop owners is a master criminal.并且我们相信其中的某
个顾客就是罪犯首脑
126--And that's where you come in. As an ex-villain, you know how a villain thinks, and acts.于是
就轮到你商场了 作为一个前恶人 你了解恶人的思维以及行为
127--The plan is, to set you up undercover at a shop in the mall,
就是 把你秘密安置在商
场中
128--where hopefully, you'll be able to...说不定你就能„„
129--Okay! I see where this is going!够了 这下我懂了
130--impossible stuff,就是《碟中谍》的那一套嘛
131--But no, no.但是 不 不行
132--I'm a father now. And, a legitimate businessman.我现在是一个父亲 一个守法的商人
133--I am developing a line of delicious jams and jellies.我正在开发一条美味果酱果冻的生产线
134--"Jams and jellies".“果酱果冻”
135--Oh, attitude!哦 真有礼貌哦!
136--That's right!既然如此!
137--So thanks, but no thanks.那么 谢谢 别找我了 谢谢
138--instead of tasing people,还有 与其挑逗
139--and kidnapping them,以及绑架他人
140--maybe you should just give them a call!你们就不能事先打个电话么!
141--Good day, Mr. Sheepbutt!祝好 Sheepbutt(羊屁)先生
142--Ramsbottom.Ramsbottom.(还是羊屁-_-)
143--Oh, yeah, like I said it better!哦耶 貌似我起的名字更好点
144--Look, I probably shouldn't be saying this, but...听着 虽然我不应该这么说 但是„„
145--Your work as a villain, was kind of, amazing.你当恶人的时候真是 超棒的!
146--So if you ever wanna get back to doing something awesome...那么 如果你以后想回来做
一些惊天动地的事情
147--Give us a call.就打个电话
148--Hey, I told you guys to get to bed!嘿 跟你们说过该上床睡觉的
149--Oh, sorry.哦 抱歉
150--So, when are you going on your date?那么 你们什么时候去约会?
151--What?什么?
152--Remember? Ms. Jillian said she was arranging a date for you.记得吗?Jillian 说她正在帮你
安排一次约会
153--Yeah, well, she is a nutjob and I'm not going on any date.是啊是啊 她脑子有问题 我才
不会去约什么会呢
154--Why not?为什么不呢?
155--Are you scared?你害怕?
Despicable Me II Scripts 【神偷奶爸 2】中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』编辑整理
156--Hey, did you guys see the moon landing on TV?嘿 你们在电视上看了登月了吗?
157--Can you believe it? It's so cool!你敢相信吗?简直太酷了!
158--- Yeah, and you know what? - Excuse me...- 是啊 你知道吗„„ - 请问„„
159--Lisa?Lisa?
160--Hmmm.. Hey, Lisa,嗯„„嘿 Lisa
161--I was wondering,我想
162--Gru touched Lisa!Gru 碰到了 Lisa!
163--Lisa's got Gruties!Lisa 得了“Gru 流感”!
164--Scared? Of what?害怕?怕什么?
165--Women? No!女人?才不!
166--That's bonkers!这也太傻了!
167--I just, I've no interest in going on a date, that's all!我只是„„我只是对约会没什么兴趣而
已!
168--Case closed!结论:
169--I'm not scared!我不怕„„
170--Of women.女人
171--Or dates.或者约会
172--Let's go to bed.好了我们睡觉吧
173--Goodnight, Edith.晚安 Edith
174--Goodnight, Margo.晚安 Margo
175--Whoa, whoa, whoa, Whoa, hold the horses,哇哦哇哦哇哦 别急
176--who are you texting?你在给谁发短信?
177--No one! Just my friend Avery.没谁!只是一个叫 Avery 的朋友
178--Avery... Eh? Avery?Avery„„呃?Avery?
179--Is that a girl's name or a boy's name?这是一个男名还是女名?
180--Does it matter?有什么关系吗?
181--No! No, it doesn't matter,不!不 没关系
182--unless it's a boy!除非 是个男孩!
183--I know what makes you a boy.我知道是什么使你成为男孩的
184--Uhh, you do?呃„„你„„懂?
185--Your bald head.你的秃头
186--Ohh. Yes.哦 是啊
187--It's really smooth.它好光滑
188--Sometimes I stare at it,有时候我看着它
189--and imagine a little chick popping out.然后想象一只小鸡蹦出来
190--Peep-peep-peep!哔哔哔
191--Goodnight, Agnes.晚安 Agnes
192--Never get older.永远不要长大
193--Hey, yo!嗨 哟!
194--Hey, Tim, nice haircut!嘿 Tim 发型不错!
195--Tommy, hang in there, baby!Tommy 加油 宝贝!
196--It's almost Friday!就快到周五了!
197--So, how's today's batch, Dr. Nefario?那么 今天的这批怎么样啊 Nefario 博士
198--I developed a new formula which allowed me to get every known kind of berry in a one
Despicable Me II Scripts 【神偷奶爸 2】中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』编辑整理
flavor of jelly.我开发了一种新配方 可以让所以已知的浆果浓缩成一种味道的果冻
199--Arghhh... Ugh...啊啊„„呃呃„„
200--That is good!尝起来好棒!
201--Love the flavor of...其中我最喜欢的味道是„„
202--It's horrible, isn't it?很难吃是么?
203--No, no!不 不!
204--Oh, we're making great progress!哦 我们取得了重大的进展!
205--Here, try some.来 尝一口
206--Whoa... Okay,哇哦„„好吧
207--Just because everybody hates it,即使大家都不喜欢
208--doesn't mean it's not good!也不代表它味道不好!
209--Listen, Gru...听着 Gru„„
210--There's something I've been meaning to talk to you about for some time now.有些事情
我早就想跟你说了
211--What, what's wrong?什么事?怎么了?
212--I miss being evil.我怀念当恶人的时候
213--Sinister plots, large-scale crimes,阴险的计谋 大规模的犯罪
214--It's what I live for!我天生就是干那个的!
215--I mean, don't you think there's more for our future than... jelly?我的意思是 你不觉得我
们干那些比做果冻更有前途吗?
216--Well, I'm also considering a line of jams.好嘛 除了果冻 我还想过做果酱也行
217--Umm... The thing is, Gru...嗯„„我想说的是„„Gru
218--I've now been recruited elsewhere.我已经被别人挖走了
219--Dr. Nefario!Nefario 博士!
220--Oh, come on.哦 得了吧
221--You're kidding, right?你开玩笑的吧?
222--This is a great opportunity for me...这对我来说是个极好的机会
223--More evil...更多的邪恶
224--Ah...啊„„
225--Very well...好吧„„
226--Let us give you, the proper send-off.让我们给你举行一个得体的送行
227--Minions!小子们!
228--The highest honor awarded,最高级别的荣誉
229--to Dr. Nefario,致予 Nefario 博士
230--for your years of service,感谢你多年的辛劳
231--the 21 Fart Gun Salute!21 响礼屁!
232--Uhh, I counted twenty-two.呃„„我数了 22 响
233--Farewell, my friends.再会了 朋友们
234--This may take a while.这可能还要一阵子呢
235--Go about your business!回去忙你们的吧!
236--I miss you already!我已经开始想你了!
237--Ehh? Oh, Hello!呃?哦 你好?
238--Are you sure we can be doing this?你确定我们能这么做吗?
239--Yes, it's for his own good.是的 这是为了他好
Despicable Me II Scripts 【神偷奶爸 2】中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』编辑整理
240--Okay, we need to choose a picture.好吧 我们需要选一张照片
241--No.不
242--Scary.有点吓人
243--Weird.古怪
244--Ahh!!啊!
245--What is that?那是什么?
246--Good morning, girls, I have an announcement to make!早上好 姑娘们 我要宣布一件事
情!
247--Hey, what celebrity do you look like?嘿 你长得像哪个名人?
248--Yuhh...呃„„
249--Bruce Willis.布鲁斯?威利斯
250--Hmmm. No.嗯„„不像
251--Humpty Dumpty!矮胖子(童话人物)
252--Oooh, that one!唔 就是他!
253--Ha .. ha...哈„„哈„„
254--Okay, what are you doing?好了 你们在干什么?
255--We're setting you off for online dating!我们在帮你注册网络交友
256--Oh. Okay, what!?哦 好的 什么?!
257--No, no, no, no, no, no.不 不 不 不 不 不 不
258--Oh, come on.哦 别这样
259--It's fun.很好玩的
260--And it's time for you to get out there.而且你也应该出去走走了
261--No, stop. No one is ever getting out there!不 停下 没人需要走出去
262--Ever!绝不!
263--Okay...好了„„
264--Now, for the announcement.现在 我宣布
265--I have accepted a new job!我接受了一项新工作
266--Wow, really?哇 真的?
267--Yes, I have been recruited,是的 我被一个绝密组织 Yes, I have been recruited,
268--by a top secret agency 所招募
269--to go undercover and save the world.执行一项卧底并拯救世界的任务
270--You're gonna be a spy?你要当间谍吗?
271--That's right, baby!是的 宝贝!
272--Gru's back in the game!Gru 重出江湖!
273--Gadgets, and weapons and cool cars!装备 武器 还有靓车!
274--Awesome!帅啊!
275--Are you really gonna save the world?你真的要拯救世界吗?
276--Yes. Yes, I am.是的是的 没错
277--Hmm ..嗯„„
278--"Bake My Day".“烘出我的新一天”
279--Bleh..呃„„
280--Alright, here is the cupcake recipe I got on the internet.好 这是我从网上找的蛋糕配方
281--And don't go nuts with the sprinkles!还有不许乱玩喷水壶!
282--Ahh!啊!
Despicable Me II Scripts 【神偷奶爸 2】中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』编辑整理
283--Ahh!啊!
284--Hiyatt .. hah 呀„„哈„„
285--huh ..huh... huh...呼„„呼„„呼„„
286--huh ..huh... huh...呼„„呼„„呼„„
287--huh ..huh... huh...呼„„呼„„呼„„
288--Hiya ..hiya... hiyaa Hiya ..hiya... hiyaa 呀„„呀„„呀„„
289--Whooh!唔!
290--Wasn't expecting that!没想到会是这样!
291--Or was I?或许不是?
292--Oh, you, you got, you got...哦 你有点„„有点„„
293--Umm..Umm... A little...嗯„„嗯„„有点„„
294--Here, I'll get it.让我来
295--Uhmm, it's spreading.嗯„„越擦越糊了
296--Alright, alright. I got this.好了 好了 我来吧
297--I got this.我来 停下!
298--I'll let you get it.还是你来吧
299--What you just saw there was a little something new I've been working on. It's a combination
of 你刚才所见的是我最近正在练习的 这套动作组合了
300--Jujitsu, Krav maga,柔道 近身格斗
301--Aztec warfare, and Krumping.阿茲特克拳术 还有小丑舞
302--Okay, that's weird.好吧 看起来真怪
303--Why are you here?你来这里干嘛?
304--On assignment from Silas.由 Silas 指派
305--I'm your new partner!我是你的搭档!
306--Yay!耶!
307--What? No!什么?不!
308--No, "Yay!".不要“耶”
309--Ramsbottom didn't say anything about a partner.Ramsbottom 没跟我提什么搭档
310--Well, seems that because of your checkered past, everyone else refused to work with you.
是的 由于你的黑历史 别人都不肯和你工作
311--But not me!除了我!
312--I stepped up!我自告奋勇!
313--And I'm new. So I'm gonna have to do what they tell me anyway.而我又是新手 所以他们
说什么我就做什么
314--Voila!哇啦!
315--You know this guy?你认识他?
316--Yes, he's one of my minions.是的 他是我小弟
317--Ohh... I'm sorry.哦„„抱歉
318--I should have known.我应该知道的
319--You are free to go!你可以走啦!
320--Earth to Dave!这里是地球!呼叫 Dave!
321--You can leave now.你可以走了
322--So, what do we got?那么 现在是什么情况?
323--Who's on the list?名单上有什么人?
Despicable Me II Scripts 【神偷奶爸 2】中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』编辑整理
323--Who's on the list?名单上有什么人?
--00:27:47,119 --> 00:27:48,319First suspect,第一个嫌疑人
326--proprietor of the floral shop.花店的老板
327--No, not her.不 不是她
328--Okay.好
329--Moving on...下一个„„
330--Chad Kenny, owner of "Stuff-a-Bear".Chad Kenny, “制作小熊熊”的店主
331--I don't think so.我觉得不是
332--Hello?有人吗?
333--Buenos Dias, my friends!早上好 我的朋友!
334--I am,我叫
335--Eduardo Perez.Eduardo Perez
336--Owner of "Salsa Y Salsa" restaurant,“沙沙拉拉”饭店的老板
337--across the mall.就在商店对面
338--Now open for breakfast.正在供应早餐
339--And you are?两位是?
340--Gru! And this is Lucy,Gru!这位是 Lucy!
341--and we are closed.另外我们没开门
342--This is just gonna take un memento.这不会耽误多长时间的
343--I am throwing a big Cinco De Mayo party.我们正筹划一个五月五日节大派对
344--And I am going to need 200 of your best cupcakes.需要 200 个你们最高水准的蛋糕
345--Decorated with,上面装饰
346--the Mexican Flag.墨西哥国旗
347--It looks something like this.看起来就像这样
348--What do you think?觉得怎么样?
349--Ughh...呃„„
350--Anyway, I have to go. It's all settled. I'll pick them up next week.随便吧 我要走了 这事
就这么定了 我下周来拿
351--Have a good day!祝你愉快
352--Come by if you get a chance, okay?有空要过来玩哦
353--Ahh...啊„„
354--And welcome, to the Mall family.欢迎来到商场大家庭
355--El Macho!El Macho!
356--What?什么?
357--This couldn't be!不可能!
358--Wha-- what couldn't be?什么不可能?
359--That guy, looks exactly like the villain named,那个人 看起来很像一个恶人
360--"El Macho".名叫 El Macho
361--From about 20 years ago...崛起于二十年前„„
362--He was ruthless...他残暴无情
363--He was dangerous...极度危险
364--And as the name implies...并且 人如其名:
365--Very macho!非常有 macho!(男人味)
Despicable Me II Scripts 【神偷奶爸 2】中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』编辑整理
366--He had a reputation 他成名于
367--Of pulling a heist, using only his bare hands!赤手空拳抢劫
368--Ah, but sadly, like all the greats,啊 不过就像所有伟人一样
369--El Macho was gone, too soon...El Macho 很快就陨落了
370--He died in the most macho way possible.他死得也非常地 macho
371--A shark,在胸前绑了一条鲨鱼
372--with 250,000 dynamites strapped to his chest,还有 250,000 磅炸药
373--into the mouth, of an active volcano!一头栽进了一座活火山!
374--It was glorious!简直太壮丽了!
375--Yeah, sounds like El Macho's pretty dead?是啊 听起来 El Macho 应该是死得彻彻底底
了?
376--They never found the body.没人找到他的尸体
377--Oh, no.哦 不
378--All that was ever retrieved,根据我的一切回忆
379--was a pile,那撮
380--of singed chest hair.焦糊的胸毛
381--That face!那张脸!
382--It has got to be El Macho.那绝逼就是 El Macho 了
383--So what do you say, you and I break into his restaurant.那怎么办呢 我们俩冲进他的饭店
384--Tonight.就今晚
385--Yes, that's good.是啊 听起来很好
386--Because I'm telling you, if anybody in this place has the PX-41 serum,因为 我就这么跟你
说吧 如果 PX-41 血清真的在这里
387--it's him!那就肯定在他那
388--Alright, alright, homework done, pyjamas on, teeth brushed, time for bed.好了好了 作业
做完 睡衣穿好 刷牙 睡觉
389--What's the big hurry?干嘛这么急啊?
390--I just, I have a lot of work to do.我只是„„有事要忙
391--Work?有事?
392--What kind of work?什么事?
393--Very important business.重要的事
394--So hugs, kisses.快来 抱一个 亲一下
395--Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs...晚安 好梦 别让臭虫„„
396--Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...巴拉巴拉巴拉
397--Wha...?哇?
398--But you said you'd help me practice my part for the mother's day show.但你说过要帮我排
练母亲节演出的
399--Ahhh...啊„„
400--Fine, fine.好的好的
401--Let me hear it, quickly.我来听听看 快点
402--"She kisses my boo-boos."“她亲了亲我”
403--She braids my hair.她编好我的头发
404--My mother is beyond compare.世上只有妈妈好
405--We love you, mothers everywhere...我们爱妈妈的一切
Despicable Me II Scripts 【神偷奶爸 2】中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』编辑整理
406--Wow, that was, something else!哇 还真有一套!
407--I really like the way you smiled at the end.我真喜欢结尾处你那个微笑
408--Let's try this one more time but a tinsy-bit less like a zombie.下面我们再试一次 注意不
要弄得像僵尸一样
409--Okay?行吗?
410--Okay.好
411--"She kisses my boo-boos.她亲了亲我
412--She braids my hair..."她编好我的头发
413--Perfect! Time to go.完美啊!这就行了
414--I don't think I should do this.我不觉得应该这么做
415--Wha... what do you mean?什么?什么意思?
416--Why not?为什么不?
417--I don't even have a mom.我甚至都没有妈妈
418--Well, you don't need one 好啦 你又不是需要有妈妈
419--to do the show.才能表演的
420--I mean,我是说
421--you did the veterans' day pageant.即使你都没上过战场
422--You haven't been in combat.你也可以参加退伍军人节游行
423--This is different.这不一样
424--Okay, well, then, maybe you can just use your imagination.好吧 也许你可以动用一下想
象力
425--You mean, I pretend I have a mom?你是说 假装我有一个妈妈?
426--Yes.是的
427--Right? You can do that, can't you?行了吗?你能做大的对吧?
428--Yeah! I do that all the time.是!我可以一直假装!
429--Thanks, Gru!谢谢你 Gru!
430--Okay,好了
431--No, hey...不 嘿„„
432--Please...别„„
433--Kevin, Jerry, watch the girls for me, okay?Kevin 和 Jerry 帮我照看小姑娘们 行吗?
434--Dave, Stewart, come this way, with me. Come on!Dave 和 Stewart 过来 到这里来 快!
435--Come on!快!
436--Yeah, yeah!耶 耶!
437--We're stealth ninjas.我们是潜行忍者
438--We make no sound.我们悄无声息
439--Right.好的
440--Hiyah!!嘿呀!
441--Alright, El Macho, you're going down.好了 El Macho 你等着吧
442--Wait! Wait.等下!
443--What?什么?
444--What are